By Michael Stelzner
Published May 11, 2012
In this video I interview Steve Garfield, who is the author of the book Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business.
Steve shares insights into how video can give your company a competitive advantage. He also shares tips on how to get started and what to look out for in the future.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Why you should consider using video for your business
- How you can use video to create a competitive advantage
- Advice on how you can create quality video on a small budget
- How to use videos at an event
- Tips on how to take your video to the next level
- How to upgrade your equipment
- A key way to get more video views
- How to integrate video into your social media strategy
What do you think? Do you use video for your business? What tips do you have to share about creating video? Please leave them below.